Thursday, June 4, 2009

What a Bummer!!!

When i say 'bum', what do you think of?
For the avid shopper, it means more to shop for B.U.Ms
For the sexually obnoxious pervert, a clear image of a two-cheeked flesh with a line in the middle may appear.
For the random dreamer, perhaps a baboon's butt?
or the for the hopelessly romantic, a baboon turns into a charming price when you kiss its bum!
(aha I'm sure most of you are thinking of the dumb baboon in one of CArtoon Network's indispensable cartoons -'I am Weasel'
OR
if you're bumming around like me,
you know it somehow either categorises you or fits into your current activties these days.
These days,
when people ask me what I'm doing,
I say, 'I'm studying...the art of bumming!'
which is true...
I really am studying.
Speaking of which I'm already at chapter 2:
Learning how to draw a Bum.
!!!!
Now what bum were you thinking of?
I was learning how to draw myself of course!!
'Bum' is a rather ambigous word, don't you think?

No comments: