Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Selfish me

After much deliberation and pesky suggestions from friends, I have finally decided to start my very own blog!! Belonging to me, myself and I.

No, this is no offense to theGORGEOUSchiqs of course.I love our partnership blog to bits!!(yeamman, phee-hu-weet!) haha
And will never ever walk away from it. This is just space for my own personal rantings and ramblings. You know, more room for the bigger, fatter me! Yes, I am growing and will need ample space for tortoise dreams, chocolate cupcakes and angpows! (heh that was random)

So, cheers to the gloooria blog!!

Yay!

1 comment:

Foo... said...

0.o..... as expected... this blog left me reeling... my aching head.. gloria...... hahaha.... anyways.. keep writing... ur unreadable brain eqauls to interesting and unpredictable blogposts.. keep writing