Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Of Randomness

I am tired.
I've been feeding on carbs.
Wholemeal bread to be exact)
A mouse and a rat.
rocking and rollin'
College life is burning my pocket money.
I want a purple vios!
Been living underground.
My shampoo sudah habis.
cookies and pastries :)
Assigbmetns.Assignments.Assignments
My tortoises are getting bigger!
New flatties!!!!
busy weekends
my tummy is angry at me
A friend aborted her baby.
Fishball is back!!
I feel like sleeping beauty.
piano practises!!!!
hillsong is coming!!!!
sausage mcmuffins are attracted to me!
did you hear that?
the wheels of cars are begging me to run them on!
I missed out on planet shakers
Blogging spirit I have not.
I might just go bankrupt.
im still alive.
LALA POSE!!!

1 comment:

Chronopredator said...

Hey there!!
Hahaha!! the phrase
"Assignments, assignments, assignments" in this blog sounds familiar.. Hahaha i think i said it before to you in CG rite? haha!!
God bless ya glori-a