Monday, June 9, 2008

Seaside Escape

Last week, I happily skipped three days of college classes in exchnage for a sunny relaxing holiday all the way up in Pulau Redang, Terengannu!!!!

Before this, I never knew how much I could love the sea and everything in it!!! Clear blue sea that is. ( Gimme a typically dirty PD beach and I'll just stone under some coconut tree!)
Really, the sea ia an amazing place to just lie in the whole day!!!! With it being so clear blue and clean, you don't have to give a fret about any monster sea snail crawling up onto your toes!!! Or any unmerciless monster jellyfish stinging you to pain!

Once it hit morning on thursday, the whole Pearl group set out into the sea for snorkelling!!! We island-hopped to a few places to catch sight of some sea turtles and baby sharks. No baby sharks or dolphins though :(

Nevertheless, I had an amazing time just being in the water and having close-up encounters with the beautiful marine life there!! Once, a very beryy pretty purple fish greeted me as if to say, 'Hello! You got that right, purple looks good on me!!!'

Ahaha.

I was soooo excited and enthralled by the beautiful fish and the sea that when all the adults went to rest in the shades of the trees; franctically rubbing sunblock all over their body, I kept jumping into the sea!!

Thus, resulting in an aftermath of bright-reddish-skinned me!
Yes, my friends, GLoria finally got sunburnt!!!!!

Meet my new friend, Billy the grasshopper!! I was capturing him in jumping action!!!
Stacey, GLoria the great, Nge Seong

THe super shy Ah Xhyang!!! aka Goggle Boy!
I tried to convince him that his super googled-eye powers are no match to mine!!



See, I told you so!!!!
Sister and I


And now, its' back to assignments and classes!!!
Sigh, I miss the beach.

No comments: