Thursday, February 5, 2009

Thailand Trip 09

This is so for the sake of updating.
Nah, not really.
I owe it to Thailand for making my last weekend a memorable one.
SO, here I shall go promoting Thailand!!! :)
Last Friday, my family and I left for Bangkok, Thailand.
For fun, leisure and shopping! What else?
But truthfully, the only other thing that made my day in Thailand, (other than shopping) is
the super spicy Thai chilli sauce!!!! beats any other sauce Ive tasted on Earth! Most most shioking. seriously. you cannot deny my tastebud's sensitivity to the spicy flavour. I live to eat the spicy.
At the airport in Thailand! first holiday in the longest time i shared with my dear tai ko!


The Floating Market-highly recommended place for shopping! all cheap and good! do you know, that they operate their food-selling stores on their boats!!! Even I doubted their effeciency to work and sell from their boats at first! But it seems that they are able to make a living from it. laksa, fishballs on sticks, fruits and kuih!
Note to self: always sit at the very front of the long boats in Thailand to avoid getting wet by splashed water induced by the motor.


:)
The food in Thailand is absolutely glorious!!! and cheaper! I love the super-sized cooked prawns!!!!! super duper yummmY!
The King's Palace.
In Thailand, you cannot cannot CANNOT say anything bad about the Royalties to any local. The least you will get is a scolding, the most would be jail. The Thais are completely and absolutely devoted to their King;undivided loyalty till the very end.



My dad would say..."look its my three beautiful Charlie's Angels!" (I usually scrunch up my nose and make a funny face at this most constant and annoying remark, but this time, I just smiled my pretty smile! Bcos I know that I get to eat my yummy shiok shiok chilli sauce at every meal!)
i miss the thai chilli sauces! :(



Did you know, that Bangkok's actual Thai name is
Krung-thep-maha-nakorn-boworn-ratana-kosin-mahintar- ayudhya-amaha-dilok-pop-nopa-ratana-rajthani-burirom-udom-rajniwes-mahasat-arn-amorn-pimarn- avatar-satit- sakattiya-visanukam ?

HEHE
No need to know la! YOu only need to know
Gorgeous Gloria the Great. :)

No comments: