Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Quick Escapade

Yeaps, my entire family took advantage of the past election to go for a quick holiday down north to Singapore! Nope, not because we are big on ignorance. You gotta admit that with everything that has been happening in our country- rise of foodstuff and petrol, the Hindraf movement, the ongoing racial discriminations... one cannot choose to go into total oblivion of the elections.

This year's elections has been byfar the most interesting and exciting in Malaysian history. And I must say that I am pretty pleased with the outcome! Truth be told, I am no political genius. But I do know that BN has been reigning since I was born. And that corruption runs rampant in the government. Lets face it, people get fed up. Malaysians need a fresh change of ruling. We want our voices heard. And this time, we got it! I am looking forward to what the opposition coalition will do for the better. Maybe this time we will actually be moving forward, TOGETHER.

Cheers to a better Malaysia!!!

If that happens and you can actually make without breaking much in Malaysia, then I might actually forfeit my masterplan to go to the US and marry a handsomely-rich Godly young ABC (American born chinese) !! haha on second thoughts...maybe no la

I've always wanted to travel around the world. My dream is to tour European countries, eat the best of Aseans, go on a cruise across the oceans, meet my husband-to-be in between, get married in Japan, honeymooning in hawaii, chase animals in South Africa, swim with pink dolphins and turtles under the sea, raise kids in the islands, then finally retire off in Switzerland!

Haha

Btw, it was my birthday yesterday.

Soooo....haaaapppeee beeelated burrfay toooo meeee!

No comments: