Thursday, March 13, 2008

DeMoralised

Yeaps, I seem to be a little demoralised...as stated in my SPM examination result certificate! I was never really a fan of the subject actually. If it teaches you anything, it is to lie! Because we just make up good stuff to write down and gain points all the time. Even my moral project was a total act! But then, it does teaches you how to pose for the camera! Like how to look like you are actually washing your dad's car...in a very determined and convincing way...

But I am super duper grateful to God for my results. So, if you don't know, then I got 9As 1B. That's right, B for moral. So please do stop spamming my phone inbox! I didn't know I could get so many messages in a day!

ANd before I even got home I knew everyones results in the entire big family! That's how fast news travels within the family. My AMA would be the CNN achor. So within a few minutes, all the aunties and uncles would be discussing about your results! Haiyoh, what to do, typical chinese family thing to do. As much as I dislike comparing results, I have to live with it. Well, at least SPM would be the last! Thank God!

To everyone who got whooping straight As,CONGRATULTATIONS!!!! To the ones who got lesser than expected...don't blame yourselves! ANd congrats too! Well, what matters is that we all did our best! And its finally over!!!!! The real deal now is after-spm life! Where you have to worry about finishing assignments, meeting datelines, living up to the lecturer's expectations of you and actually think of what you are gonna wear each day!!!!

But for now, I really really thank God with all my heart for everything He has given me! God, You are so good to me!!! Even when I dont deserve such favour and blessings! Thank You God!!!

I think the best part about SPM was that God was with me the entire time. It isn't really about the results, its the journey there that's important. And when I was pouring through books and getting all black-eyed, GOd was there giving me strenght and support, guiding and teaching me His ways! And truly, I didn't worry about anything at all, for He kept me filled with His peace. I couldn't have asked for anything more!

No comments: