Sunday, October 19, 2008

Big Big Bigger!

My tortoises grew bigger!!!!

Right now, they're bigger and heavier than my camera! so yay! Presenting the Pinky and the Arlie! (dont ask me what Arlie means; it was my sister's idea!)

My initial plan was to name them both Pinky and the Brain.

So I would have every excuse to sing the theme song as and when I feel like it! haha
But I could only name one tortoise.

Pinky's in her shell!!! She's probably cleaning it bcos its so messy. It must be messy all the time because she's alsways in it. siiiigggh
Here's a tortoise fact for you!!!

Did you know, that tortoises existed long before dinasours did? Yeaman!

So, my tortoises can live up to a hundred to 3 hundred years; which would make it the world's most cost-saving and eco-friendly pet!

See, if you think about it, it's worth that rm180 for one tortoise because then you can pass it down to your children who will pass it to your grandchildren and their children's children! haha

whats' more, they eat their shit/or the occasional bird poo on the ground;
so you don't have to flush their poop down the toilet bowl. save water, no?

Good investment I tell you!