Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My Foreign Sister

Once upon a time in the hot summer days of August, two very very pretty and attractice foreigners approached my house- a Japanese and an Arab girl. And like the father in the story of the Prodigal's Son, I welcomed them both with open arms! ( the difference is that i have sweet oestrogen and im still young*aheeemahhhem im not twenty-somethingish ok)

Here they are!
Nanako Fujimoto and Siti Khalil binti Ahafinana
The Arab looks pretty no?


Haha I fooled you! Nanako and I decided to play dress up in Malaysian Batik! (She's wearing my bright volcano-fiery patterned batik pants!) So NAnako came to stay throughout my August break. She came under the Lions Youth Exchange Programme; the same one I went under when I went to Denmark last year.

Now NAnako ESTHER Fujimoto and Gloria Chieng SHIORI SzePing, doing our sisterhood thing- DO the LALA peace sign with clipped up fringes! haha Japanese people are so good at being cute la! They'd do the lala pose everywhere and anywhere! I look Japanese no? Many people mistaken my for a Korean though. How does one differ the Korean and Japanese? (MATA sepet??! heh)


Pssssst! I have her kimono!!!




The whole kawaii Japanese YEs who came to stay in MAlaysia during that period! Rachelle hosted a little hyper creature- Maika! It was a completely difference experience, hosting a foreigner. Next time, I want a hot European guy! haha




No comments: