Thursday, October 9, 2008

Lankawi's Main Tourist Attraction!

During our stay in the very small and lazy Kuah Town- Langkawi's Capital, mind you, my friends and I spotted a spectacular moment no tourist has ever seen before!

And since I had my camera with me, I took the liberty of taking a shot of it, so I could share it with everyone. :)

Make that 3 shots. heh

Check out the Jeti Pelancongan! haha PelanLongan!
!!!!!!! Vandalism wei!!!

Seriously, what sane and responsible citizen of Kuah Town would do such a thing to the image of its own town????!!!

I bet you it wasn't a girl.

No, we females are very grateful for the invention of sanitary pads and we deeply respect the Pad Goddess.

So, last thing we would do is to stick it publicly on a huge sideboard to humiliate it.

But we didn't take it down. Heh

Only in Kuah Town, Langkawi.

Quickly, go book tickets there on AirAsia now!

:)

1 comment:

Chronopredator said...

what makes you so sure it isnt girl?
Hahaha!! But it is really a good candid take .. :)
having fun gloria?