Thursday, January 24, 2008

Adorable Kittens Up for Adoption!

The most surprising thing happened last tuesday night. My Mom actually said yes to us taking care of the two abandoned kittens the neighbourhood kids found! But my Mom has no intentions of raising pussies for life. So, I'm left with two options. Either i throw them out to fend for themselves when they are much able or find them loving-cat owners.

SO here they are...introducing Captain Scratchy Whickers(black) and Pussy Natasha(brown)

Aren't they the most adorable things you ever saw??! And they look cuter in real life!

Please, to anyone who is capable and most willing to care for these two kitties, do call me immediately at 0173771151.

Upon finding them, I have since sacrificed my precious beauty sleep and long hours just feeding them milk from a bottle. Babies are a lot of work ok, its tiring just to sit there for an hour making sure they suck the nutrients out of the bottle.

Its so irritating how they can annoy you constantly with their meows until you just get completely fed up and then lure you into putting up with their fuss with that cute big-eyed innocent cat face.

I complained to my mom how I want to give them away already. She just laughed and pushed on saying how its good training for me. Hahaha. very funny.

So someone pleeeease adopt them ok. I did most of the hard work already. I used to sleep till 10 am. Now gotta wake up 7.30 am cause thats when they get hungry!

But trust me, they are worth all the toil and sweat when you see their tiny kitty bodies moving about more energetically.

so, pretty pretty pleeease with a kitty on top?

No comments: