Thursday, January 10, 2008

Home Sweet Home

The questioning soul of a friend once asked me, "Why go to Denmark?"

A could think of a million good reasons as to my firm decision on my joining the YE programme.

And these three words sums it up: "Because I can!"

I could and I did. And I am so super grateful to GOd for providing me such an opportunity!
A monthful of new fresh cold air, fibre-based diet, ( yes, we eat bread for breakfast, lunch and dinner!) new friends and acqaintances, fattening and heavy christmas dinners, chocolates, chocolates,a completely different lifestyle and pretty white SNOW!!!!

It was once in a lifetime indeed.

God has been sooo awesomely good to me.

Am still pretty jetlagged now. Will probably take a week or more to adjust and get my gastronomic schedule and sleeping hours back to Malaysian time.

Am pursuing my driving license for now! HEh, I signed up once I got back and will start this coming saturday! ANd hopefully my endeavour to speak fluent Mandarin will succeed! heh

For now, I'm glad I'm home.

No comments: